Want to learn how to make this? Click below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
- Spaghetti Squash
- 10 oz chicken breast
- 1 package of frozen broccolli
- 1 cup of frozen spinach
- 1 bottle of Bertolli No Preservative Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- Chicken Seasoning
- Lawrys Seasoning
1. Preheat oven on 400 degrees. Put 1/2 cup of water in baking pan. Put spaghetti squash WHOLE into baking pan. When oven is preheated, put in for 6 0 minutes. Set a timer.
2. Chop up 10 oz of chicken into cubes. Season with pepper, salt, chicken seasoning, basil. Lawrys is optional. Let marinate for 30 minutes
3. In a pot, put 1 tbs of oil. Let heat up. Put chicken cubes inside. Cook for 15 minutes. Add broccoli and spinach. Stir frequently. Add alfredo sauce. Put cover on top of pot for 15 minutes.
4. Take spaghetti Squash out of oven, let cool down for 15 minutes. Cut spaghetti squash in half. Scoop out seeds. With a fork, begin to scoop out the noodles. Be careful, the squash will be hot.
5. With a clean plate, set your chicken broccoli alfredo. Take 2 scoops of squash noodles, place on top of alfredo sauce. Take basil and sprinkle on top of noodles.
6. For garnish, place 2 baby spinach leaves on top.