Friday, December 20, 2013

2013: A Reflection

I want to thank all my readers and new readers for checking out my blog. I decided to share with you my recipes, workouts, and more because I believe you can do it! 

This year I truly studied and researched about nutrition and and fitness. I took an online nutrition class from UCLA which was amazing ! I learned about proteins carbs fats and how they work in the human body. 

I also started juicing more which not only aided in weight loss but also helped balance some of my hormonal imbalance, acne, and digestion.

I did Turbo Fire, Insanity, and Fitness blender training programs. All programs were a challenge but I leaned and toned out.

My weight did not drop as much as I would have liked it to but my body fat percentage did! And hey that's more important in my book :) 

Next year my plans are to take it up a notch. Participate in more physical activity, start to take vitamins , get my ninja blender, and continue to work out. 

I hope you all continue this journey into 
2014 with me. Remember this is not a diet it's a lifestyle !

Happy Holidays and see ya in January ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment