Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Berry Berry Greek Yogurt Parfait



Greek yogurt is one of my staples...peanut butter being the other one. It took me awhile to get use to the taste. Some say greek yogurt is disgusting...that they can only eat flavored greek yogurt. Well I am here to convince you otherwise! You'll realize greek yogurt can be used with many things and one of my favs is using it to make a nice yogurt parfait!

This is a cool recipe to do and quick!

It took me about 1 minute. All you need is...

Ingredients
1 cup of 2% PLAIN greek yogurt (no more than 9 grams of sugar please)
1/2 of granola..or crushed cereal like Special K etc
Handful of blueberries and strawberries

Instructions
In a clean glass.. put 1/2 cup of greek yogurt on the bottom.

Add your blueberries
Add some granola
Add the other 1/2 of yogurt
Add some granola
Top off with raspberries

Calories 250

Thank me later ;)

Follow me on IG @jaysicka_

No comments:

Post a Comment