Saturday, October 5, 2013

Gold's Gym $7 Weighted Jump Rope Review

Beautiful October day





I went to Walmart to buy a jump rope. They have a bunch of different varieties, but the one that stuck out to me was the Gold's Gym Weighted Jump Rope. It was all black, slick, and looked very sexy. I decided this was the jump rope for me because I needed something that not only will help with good cardio, but tone my arms at the same time...
Fat burning jump rope workout click the link!



Each side has 2.5 lbs weights on the handles. You can take them out if you want to easily by unscrewing the handles. I decide to keep them on because I want a little extra challenge when I am jumping rope. I noticed within a few days that my arms were getting toned and cut! Say whaaaaat!?

When trying to lose fat it's always good to incorporate some type of toning exercising to use those muscles. This jump rope does that. I suggest everyone go out and buy this!


Quick 10 minute Fat Loss Jump Rope Routine
You will be moving non stop!
1 minute jump rope
1 minute push ups
1 minute jump rope
1 minute power squats
1 minute jump rope
1 minute push ups
1 minute lunges alternate legs
1 minute jump rope
1 minute plank 
1 minute jump rope 

Calories burned : 80-120 

No comments:

Post a Comment