Thursday, September 5, 2013

Update on my Fall Challenge

Hey readers! Its officially September and its time to get back on the grind 

"FALL SEASON I GRIND SEASON!"

I've been eliminating unhealthy things in my diet while I slowly introduce the healthy things. One of the easiest ways I've implemented this is by doing meal replacements with protein shakes, smoothies, or juicing (see my recipes for my favorite shakes in the home page).


These meals are quick and on the go. I have one in the morning and around noon. This allows me to not worry about what meals im going to eat during the day.

For dinner I still eat more filling foods but I focus on portion control.


As for fitness... I usually work out twice a day. In the morning I will do a blogilates video (shes AHmaziiing). I try do keep it under 30 minutes. 

In the evening I do some form of cardio for less than 25 minutes then I focus strictly on strength. 

My goal is to hit the gym at least 5-6 times a week and do cardio 4 times a week. 


I dont know how much I weigh and I dont wanna know! I hate the scale because its just a number and the real results are your measurements. 

i have a rough idea and I will guess 170. I plan to weigh in once a month.


check out blogilates.com if you're interested in what type of morning pilates and total body workouts I do. They are totally free and also on youtube.

follow me on IG @jaysicka_

#fallseasonisgrindseason  !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment