Thursday, April 18, 2013

WELCOME!

Hey welcome to my blog, BLKGIRLFIT! This blog is dedicated to fitness, nutrition, and a new lifestyle journey. I started my weight loss journey in fall 2010. My highest number to appear on the scale was a whopping 196 lbs! Yes, 196!! I felt sluggish, my shins hurt, and I could not fit into my sexy dresses anymore. I knew I had to make a change. By May 2011, I lost 50 lbs! I ate clean, controlled my portion sizes, and worked out 5 times a week. My body was not prepared for this weight loss, and it appears I was not either. I gained 20 lbs back over the next year and a half. Now I am on a mission to drop the last 15-20. I would like you to join me!

I want this blog to be simple. I will focus mainly on food, exercise, exercise programs reviewing (insanity, turbo fire, blackgirlsworkouttoo, brazilian butt lift etc), and research/science behind weight loss. I'll also post videos of my journey, documenting the highs and lows.

This blog welcomes all races and genders :) The title of the blog is just my nickname on Myfitnesspal (an app that allows you to track calories and post on messageboards)

Follow me on these social networking sites!
Myfitnesspal (blackgirlfit), Instagram (jaysicka_), Facebook (facebook.com/jessica.tangar).


Any questions or serious inquiries email me! j.tangar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment